You might be wondering how to connect airpods pro to mac. Well, I’m here to help! This guide will show you how, with video and screenshots of the process so that everyone can follow along. You’ll need a Mac computer or laptop and an iPhone to follow along for this tutorial.
Here’s A Video That shows Or You Can Scroll Down For The Steps.
1) From your Mac, click on the Apple menu icon top left then open System Preferences.
2) After clicking the Apple menu then System preferences. Click Bluetooth then Turn Bluetooth On from the Bluetooth menu.
3) Open your Airpods case then press and hold the Setup Button on the charging case to connect airpods.
4) Make sure you hold it long enough until the status light starts blinking.
5) On the Bluetooth menu, check to see if the Airpods are showing on your Mac.
6) Click Connect then Enable on the pop up for the output device.
6.2) You can click Options to change your preferred settings on the output device.
apple menu is the menu bar at the top of the screen on a Macintosh computer. It contains options for system-wide features and controls such as accessing System Preferences.
bluetooth menu is the menu most often accessed by clicking the Bluetooth icon located in the upper-right corner of most Apple screens. It is used to pair devices with the computer, turn Bluetooth on or off, and view the list of devices paired with the computer.
system preferences is a macOS application that lets you customize how your computer looks and works. You can open it from the Apple menu, or by clicking its icon in the Dock.
the output device is the means by which the computer sends output information to a printer, projector or another output device.
setup button is the button on the AirPods Charging Case that is used to put the AirPods into pairing mode.
is the light on the AirPods Charging Case that shows if your Airpods battery is full, charging or not connected.
The step-by-step how to connect airpods pro tutorial in this article is very easy but if you get stuck in one of these steps just drop down a comment and I'll be happy to help you. Once you connect AirPods, all you need to do is open up iTunes and start playing music from there! For more iPhone phone accessories and gadgets like this one, make sure you checkout our blog list or the main page. Hope you have a great rest of your day.